DIFINITI Quartz is a very hard material used to create kitchen countertops and floor surfaces. In fact, the DIFINITI website says it is flexible for both countertop and flooring design.
DIFINITI is available with a 10 year warranty. The following is a brief snippet from the DIFINITI website:
DIFINITI quartz slabs are warranted for a period of 10 years from the date of installation to be free of manufacturing defects in residential interior applications.
DIFINITI colors are available in a variety of series'. Available collections from DIFINITI are as follows:
- Bianco Arabesco
- Bianco C
- Bianco L
- Bianco Macauba
- Bianco Namibia
- Bianco Statuario
- Calacata Borgo
- Calacatta Colorado
- Calacatta Golden Vein
- Calacatta Lincoln
- Calacatta Michelangelo
- Calacatta Traslux
- Calacatta Venaoro
- Concrete Nuvolato
- Nero Marquina
- Pietra Grey
- Statuario Venato
- Silver Lake
DIFINITI Recycled Glass
DIFINITI also provides material made from recycled glass as well. These lines offer homeowners the ability to choose a surface material that is friendly for the environment. Here is a table showing the recycled glass products along with their recycled glass content percentages:
||Percent Recycled Glass
How to Install DIFINITI Quartz
If you have your eye on new quartz countertops in your kitchen or bathroom and have set you heart on DIFINITI for the hard surfaces, then you may be interested in finding out what goes into installing DIFINITI. Even if you do not want to know how to install DIFINITI so that you can install it yourself it is still wise to research it. Why?
Even if you are having a fabrication professional install your quartz surfaces, knowing what the project consists of can help you understand the pricing, timing, and scope of what you are having done. Here are the steps for how to install DIFINITI Quartz countertops.
- Having the proper tools - if you are installing the quartz, you will need to be sure you have these tools and supplies before you begin installing the DIFINITI. However, if you are having it installed, the fabrication professional has most likely already invested in these tools and has them for the install.
- Measure your space - measure out the stone and mark the slab(s) for cutouts like the sink hole and the faucet holes. This can be tricky and will require more tools. In fact, the additional tools are specifically made for this purpose.
- Setting the quartz - after measuring the area to see where the cuts need to be made, lay out your DIFINITI quartz on the base without any adhesive. This will allow you to get a good idea of how well the quartz will fit.
- Install your backsplash - if you have elected to have a backsplash installed with your DIFINITI quartz surface, you will install it after the surface has been installed. Choosing the proper backsplash for your DIFINITI surface plays a key role in the appeal of your project.
Installing DIFINITI countertops is not a project that will take only one afternoon. In fact, the whole process takes multiple days because the consequences are huge if there is a mistake. So, if you are installing your DIFINITI yourself, be sure you set aside plenty of time for the task. Otherwise, you may end up overloading yourself and having to hire a fabricator anyway. Additionally, if you are going the do-it-yourself route, you will want to be sure you have the correct tools for the job; all of which are available through distributors you can find here on our website.
Installation Tools for DIFINITI Quartz
We offer a wide selection of products that can be used when
installing quartz countertops; and that includes installing DIFINITI quartz surfaces. When you go to install the slab, be sure you have all the right tools for the project. Here are some reminders for installing quartz & stone surfaces.
Sure, We have diamond blades that are designed to cut DIFINITI quartz slabs. The Matrix S diamond blade is outstanding for cutting quartz surfaces. It is by no means the only blade that we offer to cut quartz surfaces, but it does an outstanding job.
Reminders for Installing DIFINITI Quartz
- Know which type of edge the customer wants on the countertop when they install the material.
- Do you have the proper sink clips that are needed for the installation?
- What type of sink will the countertop have? Is there one in particular that compliments the DIFINITI collection you are installing?
- Make sure you are all set on dry polishing pads just in case you have to touch up the surface during the install.
- If there is an overhang, have you included the the correct quality countertop support brackets for the installation?