LG Viatera Quartz
LG Viatera Quartz is a material designed to stand up to the demanding life styles of the home environment. However, it is also made for commercial use. In fact, the LG Viatera website says it is comprised of 93% quartz; making it a very hard surface. Additionally, LG Viatera is hygenic due to its seamless and non-porous finish. This material is a functional and attractive surface for your home or business.
LG Viatera is available with a 15 year warranty. The following is a brief snippet from the LG Viatera website:
LG Hausys fully stands behind the quality of Viatera®, made in USA. We always have our customer's best interest in mind, which is why we offer a 15 year transferable warranty.
LG Hausys America was established in 1988 and currently has offices and production facilities located in various parts of the United States
LG Viatera colors are available in 3 separate collections. The following is a combined list of all of the LG Viatera colors:
LG Viatera Quartz Colors
- White Solace
- Porcelain White
- Cotton White
- Snow Storm
- Igloo White
- Willow White
- Tundra Ice
- White Pearl
- Sand Palace
- Natural Limestone
- Soho Gray
- Juniper Trail
- Silver Lake
- Lunar Ice
- Olive Rust
- Royal Teak
- Cocoa Beach
- Antique Limestone
- Thunder Storm
- Sienna Sand
- Sterling Gray
- Lava Ice
How to Install LG Viatera Quartz
If you have your eye on new quartz countertops in your kitchen or bathroom and have set you heart on LG Viatera for the hard surfaces, then you may be interested in finding out what goes into installing LG Viatera. Even if you do not want to know how to install LG Viatera so that you can install it yourself it is still wise to research it. Why?
Even if you are having a fabrication professional install your quartz surfaces, knowing what the project consists of can help you understand the pricing, timing, and scope of what you are having done. Here are the steps for how to install LG Viatera Quartz countertops.
- Having the proper tools - if you are installing the quartz, you will need to be sure you have these tools and supplies before you begin installing the LG Viatera. However, if you are having it installed, the fabrication professional has most likely already invested in these tools and has them for the install.
- Measure your space - measure out the stone and mark the slab(s) for cutouts like the sink hole and the faucet holes. This can be tricky and will require more tools. In fact, the additional tools are specifically made for this purpose.
- Setting the quartz - after measuring the area to see where the cuts need to be made, lay out your LG Viatera quartz on the base without any adhesive. This will allow you to get a good idea of how well the quartz will fit.
- Install your backsplash - if you have elected to have a backsplash installed with your LG Viatera quartz surface, you will install it after the surface has been installed. Choosing the proper backsplash for your LG Viatera surface plays a key role in the appeal of your project.
Installing LG Viatera countertops is not a project that will take only one afternoon. In fact, the whole process takes multiple days because the consequences are huge if there is a mistake. So, if you are installing your LG Viatera yourself, be sure you set aside plenty of time for the task. Otherwise, you may end up overloading yourself and having to hire a fabricator anyway. Additionally, if you are going the do-it-yourself route, you will want to be sure you have the correct tools for the job; all of which are available through distributors you can find here on our website.
Tools for LG Viatera Quartz Installation
We offer a wide selection of products that can be used when
installing quartz countertops; and that includes installing LG Viatera quartz surfaces. When you go to install the slab, be sure you have all the right tools for the project. Here are some reminders for installing quartz & stone surfaces.
Sure, We have diamond blades that are designed to cut LG Viatera quartz slabs. The Matrix S diamond blade is outstanding for cutting quartz surfaces. It is by no means the only blade that we offer to cut quartz surfaces, but it does an outstanding job.
Reminders for Installing LG Viatera Quartz
- Know which type of edge the customer wants on the countertop when they install the material.
- Do you have the proper sink clips that are needed for the installation?
- What type of sink will the countertop have? Is there one in particular that compliments the LG Viatera collection you are installing?
- Make sure you are all set on dry polishing pads just in case you have to touch up the surface during the install.
- If there is an overhang, have you included the the correct quality countertop support brackets for the installation?
As always, be sure to consult with an interior design specialist or your fabrication professional for detailed information about this quartz material.