Diresco Quartz is composed of quartz and is held together by a pigmented binder. Diresco Quartz surfaces are "exceptionally strong" and are versatile. With enhanced colors as well as white quartz surfaces that are pure and black surfaces that "display exceptional richness". Its BIO-UV Technology is a new advancement that "dramatically alters the previous limitations and characteristics of quartz surfacing". Diresco has been a quartz manufacturer for many years - in fact, one of the oldest.
Diresco is available with a residential 10 year warranty. The following is a brief snippet from the Diresco warranty document:
Diresco extends a ten year, material-based, warranty for all Diresco BIO-UV surfaces. The warranty commences at the time of purchase. Should a manufacturing defect occur during the warranty period, Diresco will repair or replace the defective Diresco surface.
Diresco offers a variety of quartz colors in four main collections. You are sure to find a color and pattern that is compatible with your room design elements no matter what style of design you are implementing. Here are some of the color choices available to you from Diresco organized by collection:
Diresco Color Selection
- SUPREME WHITE
- VENATO SUPREMO
- PURE WHITE
- BEACH WHITE
- BEACH ICEBERG
- DIVINITY WHITE
- DIVINITY IVORY
- PREMIUM COTTON BEIGE
- DIVINITY CREMA
- VENATO COTONE
- BEACH CREMA
- BELGIAN DESERT
- VENATO CUBANO
- BELGIAN SAND
- PREMIUM CUBA BROWN
- BEACH TAUPE
- BELGIAN EARTH
- CREA BETON LIGHT
- PREMIUM DOLPHIN GREY
- BELGIAN FOG
- VENATO DELFINO
- BEACH MEDIUM GREY
- BELGIAN BUXY
- PREMIUM COBALT
- CREA BETON DARK
- BELGIAN STORM
- BEACH DARK GREY
- RISOTTO BLACK
- BELGIAN SOIL
- BELGIAN BLUE
- DIVINITY BLACK
- BEACH BLACK
- TERRAZZO WHITE
- TERRAZZO CREA LIGHT
- TERRAZZO GREY
- TERRAZZO CREA DARK
- TERRAZZO BLACK
- NOBLESSE WHITE
- NOBLESSE DESERT
- NOBLESSE FOG
- NOBLESSE BLUE
- NOBLESSE BLACK
How to Install Diresco Quartz
If you have your eye on new quartz countertops in your kitchen or bathroom and have set you heart on Diresco for the hard surfaces, then you may be interested in finding out what goes into installing Diresco. Even if you do not want to know how to install Diresco so that you can install it yourself it is still wise to research it. Why?
Even if you are having a fabrication professional install your quartz surfaces, knowing what the project consists of can help you understand the pricing, timing, and scope of what you are having done. Here are the steps for how to install Diresco Quartz countertops.
- Having the proper tools - if you are installing the quartz, you will need to be sure you have these tools and supplies before you begin installing the Diresco. However, if you are having it installed, the fabrication professional has most likely already invested in these tools and has them for the install.
- Measure your space - measure out the stone and mark the slab(s) for cutouts like the sink hole and the faucet holes. This can be tricky and will require more tools. In fact, the additional tools are specifically made for this purpose.
- Setting the quartz - after measuring the area to see where the cuts need to be made, lay out your Diresco quartz on the base without any adhesive. This will allow you to get a good idea of how well the quartz will fit.
- Install your backsplash - if you have elected to have a backsplash installed with your Diresco quartz surface, you will install it after the surface has been installed. Choosing the proper backsplash for your Diresco surface plays a key role in the appeal of your project.
Installing Diresco countertops is not a project that will take only one afternoon. In fact, the whole process takes multiple days because the consequences are huge if there is a mistake. So, if you are installing your Diresco yourself, be sure you set aside plenty of time for the task. Otherwise, you may end up overloading yourself and having to hire a fabricator anyway. Additionally, if you are going the do-it-yourself route, you will want to be sure you have the correct tools for the job; all of which are available through distributors you can find here on our website.
Tools for Diresco Quartz Installation
We offer a wide selection of products that can be used when
installing quartz countertops; and that includes installing Diresco quartz surfaces. When you go to install the slab, be sure you have all the right tools for the project. Here are some reminders for installing quartz & stone surfaces.
Sure, We have diamond blades that are designed to cut Diresco quartz slabs. The Matrix S diamond blade is outstanding for cutting quartz surfaces. It is by no means the only blade that we offer to cut quartz surfaces, but it does an outstanding job.
Reminders for Installing Diresco Quartz
- Know which type of edge the customer wants on the countertop when they install the material.
- Do you have the proper sink clips that are needed for the installation?
- What type of sink will the countertop have? Is there one in particular that compliments the Diresco collection you are installing?
- Make sure you are all set on dry polishing pads just in case you have to touch up the surface during the install.
- If there is an overhang, have you included the the correct quality countertop support brackets for the installation?
As always, be sure to consult with an interior design specialist or your fabrication professional for detailed information about this quartz material.