Diamante Quartz is a luxurious and durable choice for hard surfaces like countertops. Diamante surfaces are composed of quartz along with polymer resins, additives and coloring pigments to create surfaces that allow for a variety of colors to coordinate with your home's design. Additionally, it is available with a lifetime warranty.
Diamante Quartz offers a variety of quartz colors in four main collections. You are sure to find a color and pattern that is compatible with your room design elements no matter what style of design you are implementing. Here are some of the color choices available to you from Diamante Quartz organized by collection:
Diamante Quartz Colors
How to Install Diamante Quartz
If you have your eye on new quartz countertops in your kitchen or bathroom and have set you heart on Diamante Quartz for the hard surfaces, then you may be interested in finding out what goes into installing Diamante Quartz. Even if you do not want to know how to install Diamante Quartz so that you can install it yourself it is still wise to research it. Why?
Even if you are having a fabrication professional install your quartz surfaces, knowing what the project consists of can help you understand the pricing, timing, and scope of what you are having done. Here are the steps for how to install Diamante Quartz countertops.
- Having the proper tools - if you are installing the quartz, you will need to be sure you have these tools and supplies before you begin installing the Diamante Quartz. However, if you are having it installed, the fabrication professional has most likely already invested in these tools and has them for the install.
- Measure your space - measure out the stone and mark the slab(s) for cutouts like the sink hole and the faucet holes. This can be tricky and will require more tools. In fact, the additional tools are specifically made for this purpose.
- Setting the quartz - after measuring the area to see where the cuts need to be made, lay out your Diamante Quartz on the base without any adhesive. This will allow you to get a good idea of how well the quartz will fit.
- Install your backsplash - if you have elected to have a backsplash installed with your Diamante Quartz surface, you will install it after the surface has been installed. Choosing the proper backsplash for your Diamante Quartz surface plays a key role in the appeal of your project.
Installing Diamante Quartz countertops is not a project that will take only one afternoon. In fact, the whole process takes multiple days because the consequences are huge if there is a mistake. So, if you are installing your Diamante Quartz yourself, be sure you set aside plenty of time for the task. Otherwise, you may end up overloading yourself and having to hire a fabricator anyway. Additionally, if you are going the do-it-yourself route, you will want to be sure you have the correct tools for the job; all of which are available through distributors you can find here on our website.
Tools for Diamante Quartz Installation
We offer a wide selection of products that can be used when
installing quartz countertops; and that includes installing Diamante Quartz surfaces. When you go to install the slab, be sure you have all the right tools for the project. Here are some reminders for installing quartz & stone surfaces.
Sure, We have diamond blades that are designed to cut Diamante Quartz slabs. The Matrix S diamond blade is outstanding for cutting quartz surfaces. It is by no means the only blade that we offer to cut quartz surfaces, but it does an outstanding job.
Reminders for Installing Diamante Quartz
- Know which type of edge the customer wants on the countertop when they install the material.
- Do you have the proper sink clips that are needed for the installation?
- What type of sink will the countertop have? Is there one in particular that compliments the Diamante Quartz collection you are installing?
- Make sure you are all set on dry polishing pads just in case you have to touch up the surface during the install.
- If there is an overhang, have you included the the correct quality countertop support brackets for the installation?
As always, be sure to consult with an interior design specialist or your fabrication professional for detailed information about this qurtz material.