Looking for a quartz solution that has the appearance of natural marble? Aurea Stone is committed to blending the benefits of engineered stone with the positive qualities that are inherent with natural stone material. Even if you prefer the look of Calacatta Marble, this producer has a quartz solution for you. Just browse through the selection of stone designs and you will no doubt find one of the
Aurea Stone products that suit your needs.
The selection of Aurea Stone quartz products that are available for your designs are as follows:
Dinergy - Dinergy patterns from Aurea Stone were established to show many different shades, colors in both light and dark on each vein in an effort to replicate the patterns that are so common in natural marble.
Divine - Divine is a color of Aurea Quartz designed to resemble the beautiful Tuscan Marbles that are so highly sought after by natural stone lovers. It is one of the looks featured on the company's website.
Epitome - Epitome offers a quartz material that features realistic gold veins that represent an effort to offer "passion, elegance, and nature" in a single design.
Lincoln - Lincoln is made to resemble a popular natural marble that is quarried from a gallery quarry that was discovered in 1873 in the area of Aspen Colorado. This quartz is characterized by a nice clean white background with distinct grey veining.
Paragon - Paragon is a pattern that makes an effort to remain in the memory of all that look upon it. It features a deep and elegant pattern design that creates unique spaces that are meant to stick in the memory.
Phidias - Phidias is a pattern that makes good use of color in specific areas and is named after the Greek sculptor Phidias.
Sfumato - Sfumato offers a unique transparency and mildness in the veining and background. This Aurea Stone pattern is named after a canonical painting mode of renaissance art.
How to Install Aurea Stone
If you have your eye on new quartz coutnertops in your kitchen or bathroom and have set you heart on Aurea Stone for the hard surfaces, then you may be interested in finding out what goes into installing Aurea Stone. Even if you do not want to know how to install Aurea Stone so that you can install it yourself it is still wise to research it. Why?
Even if you are having a fabrication professional install your quartz surfaces, knowing what the project consists of can help you understand the pricing, timing, and scope of what you are having done. Here are the steps for how to install Aurea Quartz countertops.
- Having the proper tools - if you are installing the quartz, you will need to be sure you have these tools and supplies before you begin installing the Aurea Stone. However, if you are having it installed, the fabrication professional has most likely already invested in these tools and has them for the install.
- Measure your space - measure out the stone and mark the slab(s) for cutouts like the sink hole and the faucet holes. This can be tricky and will require more tools. In fact, the additional tools are specifically made for this purpose.
- Setting the quartz - after measuring the area to see where the cuts need to be made, lay out your Aurea Stone quartz on the base without any adhesive. This will allow you to get a good idea of how well the quartz will fit.
- Install your backsplash - if you have elected to have a backsplash installed with your Aurea Stone quartz surface, you will install it after the surface has been installed. Choosing the proper backsplash for your Aurea Stone surface plays a key role in the appeal of your project.
Installing Aurea Stone countertops is not a project that will take only one afternoon. In fact, the whole process takes multiple days because the consequences are huge if there is a mistake. So, if you are installing your Aurea Stone yourself, be sure you set aside plenty of time for the task. Otherwise, you may end up overloading yourself and having to hire a fabricator anyway. Additionally, if you are going the do-it-yourself route, you will want to be sure you have the correct tools for the job; all of which are available through distributors you can find here on our website.
Installation Tools for Aurea Quartz
We offer a wide selection of products that can be used when
installing stone countertops; and that includes installing Aurea Stone quartz surfaces. When you go to install the slab, be sure you have all the right tools for the project. Here are some reminders for installing quartz material.
Sure, We have diamond blades that are designed to cut Aurea Stone quartz slabs. Even stone that is harder than quartz can be cut with the White Lion diamond blade. It is a well known topic that is discussed on other websites that the White Lion is the "king of the jungle" when it comes to hard stone cutting tools.
- Know which type of edge the customer wants on the countertop when they install the material.
- What type of sink will the countertop have? Is there one in particular that compliments the Aurea Stone collection you are installing?
- Do you have the proper sink clips that are needed for the installation?
- If there is an overhang, have you included the the correct quality countertop support brackets for the installation?
- Make sure you are all set on dry polishing pads just in case you have to touch up the surface during the install.